Sunday, March 21, 2010

i want a BF!!!!


yup,,,i really want one... a bf that i can share everything i want in my life,,everythng i like,,n hate also...

when i'm sad ,,my bf will cheer me up,,giving me sunshine in my gloomy day...

when i'm bored,,there,,my bf will make my day...we can go shopping,,dating all daylong,,watching movies,,bowling,,karaoke..(i like..)

it's good if we can always remind each other bout the good and bad thing we should n shouldn't do.remind each other to keep up our amal ibadah...

we can also share story bout what we've learn, bout our passion in life,,obsession,,n so on..

urm,,how about picnic in weekend..place,,,u decide...=) i love beaches..=) =)


ya,,i also want to have a bf so that i can cheer my bf up,,whenever my bf get upset or down...

we can talk all night long bout our day on the telephone..(credit..urm..hahaha)

so..............who want to be my bf...............?
my BEST FRIEND ever....=)

##want to see the hot air ballon so badly,,already plan wit my aunt,,but then she only went with her family,,left me alone...frustrated~~ =(

5 comments:

nocturnal said...

huhuhuh... cet.. igtkan boy friend.. :D

hannadiah said...

really want a 'truth ' best best friend=)

linda said...

bf ever.best tu..
y beln panas tu,ada rezeki boleh g.

nabila said...

atie
hehe,,saje bikin panas kan..

hasna
yup,,really want one.perhaps already have one or more,,juz didn't realize it.

linda
yer linda cyng,,sgt best kan..urm,,tu la,,xpe ler,,de rezeki t dpt g tgk.mayb nxt year...=)

saranghae everyone~<3

cahaya said...

InsyaAllah akan dpt
good bf (best friend) ^_^
if x dapat, xpe.. pasti ada hikmahNya..
nak didik cik nabila jadi lagi tough utk terus kuat cintanya pada Allah dan Rasulnya.. ;)

take care my dear friend.. ;)